1. Cut off the bottom of the bag, and then the front panel where the store name is.
2. Don’t cut the sides, they become the front of the card.
3. Fold the flaps in and paint the greeting on the front ( get well dad, we love you, happy anniversary, etc…)
4. Have the children paint what ever they want on the inside, shapes, words, or pictures.
5. Try using Q-tips, sponge shapes, paint brushes, or any thing else you can find.
6. When it’s done stand it up to dry, then turn it over and write “Made with love by …..”