- Clean Mason Jar
- Orange tissue paper
- decoupage glue or PVA watered down
- black paper
- paint brush,
- candle or electric tea light
- Make sure mason jars are cleaned properly
- Cut your tissue paper into squares – 2inch x 2inch is good)
- Cover the glass in glue and start applying your tissue paper
- You will need 3-4 layers – lighter colours like yellow, will need more.
- Keep adding glue as necessary
- Cut out some Jack O’Lanter faces out of black paper
- Use your decoupage glue and glue them one
- Finally, add a final coat of glue and let dry fully!